Monday, June 26, 2006

My little brother seems to be very active only at night.
& he laughs at every single thing.
He's SOOO like me :D



Changed alot of teachers.
& CM too! Hooray!!
No more complains or secret leaking issues anything for parents meeting sessions!
HOHOHO!
Chemistry, Miss Tian.
& Im gonna be her rep.

Chinese period was the first today.
& this weird looking female teacher came into the class.
Actually, we were late, we were spraying hair in the toilet :D :D
& the new teacher didnt mind at all!
She wasnt strict, just fierce once,
& her fierce wasnt even half of the fierce I expected.
I wonder will my chinese grades suffer..
CHOY CHOY CHOY!

Btw, thanks Santosh!
THANKS ALOT!! =)

Be Yourself Day today!
Campus super siblings.
HA HA HA!
C2.

We actually have to parade lah.
& we have to stop twice.
Chao embarassed lah.
& jie walked SOOOO fast!!
Im like..
"Uhh.. Can walk slower?"
Just very paiseh lah.
We got first, I didnt really hear the amount of money.
$42? About that.


PUIFUN & ME!
She's really really cute lah.
(: (: (:


I love you guys!
Sam's blocked.. Awww..
I LOVE YOU ALIBABA!!


The bear, for a souvenir.
Cute right?

I dont know lah.
Mixed feelings I guess..
I AM feeling v v v happy today.
But not now.
My bad?
whatever
& Im not happy.


I LOVE THEM.
& theres nothing you can do to ruin it.
My bad again?
Damn you.


&, Im shocked too.
Should I be feeling happy?

No comments: